Monday, October 15, 2007

Orlando has palm trees.

Orlando is Sunny.
Orlando is warm.
Orlando has Palm trees.
and Tennessee has none.

Well -- this place has been my home for 7 days now. I'm beginning to feel more at home. With my roll-out bed (that is actually my comforter, sheets, and an egg-crate matress) and my night-stand that I keep in the corner of the living room....it suits me just fine.

My bicycle Daisy has gotten quite an adventure riding all over Orlando, and my eyes are happy due to the lack of cloudy days. And just so you know -- I say all these things calmly and logically.

Change is hard -- always is. So while I feel the sadness of leaving friends, family, and comfort - I recognize that honestly.. this is a good move. I mean.. helloo... Last night I watched fireworks and a boat parade for free on a sandy beach while eating ice cream.... this is like a Bug fantasy-world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm tracking you girl! Miss your smiling face.

Lee Ann